Tuesday, June 1, 2010

may 30

Day trip to Osaka...
Umeda Sky Building - Hiroshi Hara - 1993
These girls started waving at us and we waved back, and then I danced a little jig and waved frantically with both arms and they did too.  The kids get me in Japan.
Church of Light -Tadao Ando -1989


The street fashion here has been outstanding, but I've been pretty sheepish about asking people if I can take their picture.  Desmond and Brandon do not share my concerns, and are rewarded with these pictures.  These girls below are dressed Lolita style.  I'm keeping an eye out for the Gothic Lolita, and the Harajuku...

Octopus balls come three ways: salt, sauce, sauce+mayonaise.  They are smooshyier than you might expect/like, but are pretty good.  The guy manning the halfshell cooker turns them over with these little pokers at top speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment